Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tender Mercies and Feet

1. I am greatful for the Lord's tender mercies.  I have begun taking time each day while doing my scripture study to listen for the Spirit and have felt him so much in my life, guiding me and guiding our family.  I had been struggling with a problem for a few days that had been leaving me feeling very overwhelmed and stressed, yesterday though it got resolved and I was able to feel the absolute peace that the Spirit can bring if we listen and obey the promptings that we recieve.

2. We are greatful for feet. They do amazing things for us. We can walk, run, and start to learn how to crawl (in Daniel's case).  He also loves to play with his feet as you will see evidenced below. Eric enjoys tickling my feet which brings him joy, (not so much to me), but I deal with it : ).









2 comments:

Julie said...

Those are some adorable feet! :) (By the way, grateful is not spelled "greatful". . . Forgive me for pointing it out. I just can't help it!) I hope you guys are doing well!

Jen Holbrook said...

We are doing fine! It's really spelled grateful? Oops :), I've been spelling it wrong for the past 18 days ;), thanks for pointing it out!

Post a Comment