Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gratitude Posts....My boys!

So I have a friend who has done this the past couple years on her blog and I have decided to to the same this month. I am going to post every day this month something that I am greatful for.  So today I am greatful for my boys. My husband and my son.

I am greatful for Eric.  I am greatful I can say a great friendship blossomed into a great marriage. I truly married my best friend! He is so patient and kind.  He works so hard to provide for us, and for the fact that I can be a stay at home mom. 

I am greatful for Daniel.  I love his smile, he has such a big grin that he loves sharing with people, and anyone that sees it agrees!  He is such a social boy, he is happier around groups of people.  He loves to talk and we have lots of fun having long conversations with each other.






I am so greatful to have these two in my life! I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment