1. I am greatful for Eric's calming influence. I am a very high-stress and non-confrontational person. I was dealing with an issue with our insurance today, they were not being very helpful, it got to the point that I just was very frustrated and upset and emotional. When I got home, Eric so kindly listened to me vent without comment, then helped me to figure things out, and helped me calm down. He is such a blessing to me! He is never critical, but instead helps me to calm down when I get super stressed (like I did today) and helps me to remember that some situations are not as bad as they seem. I love him so much!
2. I am greatful for the time Daniel and I got to spend today with my oldest and best friend. We got to get out of the house and I got to help her make two pies-pumpkin and a chocolate pudding pie. Yum! It was her test run for Thanksgiving, and they both turned out really well. It was nice to visit with her and be amazed at how long we have been friends (since we were like 2 years old) and enjoy the fact that our friendship has grown and blossomed through to adulthood.
3. I am greatful for Daniel's smile. It is so cute and whenever he smiles at me it just makes my day, and melts my heart. It is so freakin' cute, I love it! His smile is guaranteed to make my days better and brighter!
No comments:
Post a Comment