Saturday, November 17, 2012

Play Date Afternoon!

1. I am greatful for plays. I have always loved going to see plays, musicals, etc. and I love that Eric enjoys the theatre too.

2. I am greatful we got season tickets last year to a GREAT theatre! There is another theater much closer to our house, but we both love this particular theater mostly because we have two great memories there. This theatre is where we had our first date (I slept through most of it, I had mono), and this is also where Eric proposed to me!  We go today to our last play this season :(, but it is such a nice time.  It is nice, because this is our "alone" time, without our boy. I love being able to go on a date every once in a while.

3. I am greatful for people who are willing to watch Daniel when we need to get out and do things. (Or remember last minute we have the play), luckily my mom will be able to take him for us today! Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Which theater are you talking about?

Jen Holbrook said...

It is Desert star.

Post a Comment