Friday, November 9, 2012

Snow!

1. I am greatful for the first snowfall that we are getting. We need the moisture. Even though it means that Daniel and I are staying INSIDE for the near future. I like watching it come down, and I am very greatful that I am a stay-at-home mom, because that means I don't have to try to drive in the snow nearly as much!

2. I am greatful for an empty paper towel tube and the simple joy it brings!  Daniel has loved playing with the empty tube, yay for simple things providing hours of endless entertainment!

3. I am greatful for blankets. I have a ton of blankets and love them all. I bury myself under about four right now. I am greatful for the blankets that Daniel has, blankets to be wrapped in, to sleep under, and to play in. He has lots and he loves them all!

4. I am greatful for sleep. I am greatful that Daniel sleeps through the night, and for the days when Eric gets up with him and lets me sleep in a little longer. I appreciate those days and the difference getting an extra half hour of sleep makes in my day.

5. I am greatful for orajel. Without it some days, I don't think I would make it through the day nearly as well. Teething has been a painful and loud process for Daniel, the teeth are just below the gums, but none so far have broken through : (, hopefully some will soon to make life a little easier for our little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment