Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13, 2012

1.I am greatful for my Bosch. We got it last Christmas from my Grandpa Smith.  It is wonderful. Eric and I have used it a lot and it works so much better than the little cheap one (that I bought on clearance years ago) that I had.  It is great for baking, (yes, Eric uses it more than I do). He has made his homemade pizza dough and last week made excellent peanut butter cookies with it among other things.

2. I am greatful for families and friends blogs. It is so nice to be able to keep up with those family and friends that are far away (and those that are close). It is fun to see pictures and be able to read the stories!  I love blogs and am trying to be better at updating my own, (my exception is this month since I am doing "greatful" for posts each day).

3. I am greatful to be involved in cubscouts. I am one of the cub scout leaders (our ward is combined with another ward) and I love it!  I love working with the scouts and teaching and learning from them each week. We haven't had it for the last two weeks, so I am excited that we have it today and that I get to go and teach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment