So right now our camera is lost : (, I hope I will find it soon, so I don't have any pictures of our fun day today but I wanted to share it! I forgot to take pictures with my phone too, whoops!
But anyway, Daniel and I were invited and went with my sister-in-law Anni and her two kids to the zoo today! It was so much fun! I would like to think that Daniel enjoyed the animals, but I really think he just enoyed being able to watch his cousins, and be pushed around in the stroller! It was nice to just be able to take time out of our day and enjoy being with family!
After the zoo, Daniel and I headed home and I got to visit with my best friend, Jennifer and her cute daughter, Lily, who came over and we chatted while Lily played and Daniel napped (the zoo wore him out). It was fun! I wish I had pictures to share, but no camera and I forgot to get some with my phone so, sorry. Better luck next time, I guess ; ).
No comments:
Post a Comment