I missed a day on this "grateful" post November thing..oh well. Here are my posts for the last two days...
19th
1. I am grateful for haircuts. I got a free haircut today. My hair was getting really long, but now it's back to a short length.
2. I am grateful for amazing hairdressers. Free haircuts can be a little scary, but I had an awesome hairdresser who finally understood what I was trying to achieve and got the look I have been wanting for some time.
3. I know it is a worldly thing...but I am grateful that Eric liked my haircut!
4. I am grateful days end. Even if a day is super hectic and crazy and gets bad, all days eventually end and a new one begins. I am grateful for new beginnings and new days!
20th
1. I am grateful for my cub scouts. We only had one come today, but we had fun with him.
2. I am grateful for my team den mother. She is awesome and I love serving with her doing scouts. She has awesome ideas and has been a huge help for me as I have been adjusting to a new calling.
3. I am grateful for hot water. I haven't had to go without, but as I was cleaning my kitchen today I realized how much I do with hot or warm water.
4. I am grateful Eric likes to cook! It's nice to get a break in the kitchen every once in a while. Tonight we had french toast, and since breakfast food is Eric's domain he graciously made dinner tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment