Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pull-toys and Friends

1. I am greatful for pull toys.  Daniel loves to pull on toys and listen to them make sounds or music. We have one toy that has a pull handle but doesn't make noise and Daniel will pull on it so hard and get so mad when it doesn't make noise.

2. I am grateful we got to spend time tonight with some of Eric's friends. They enjoyed seeing Daniel and it was a fun time visiting and eating. I also got to visit with my best friend today, it is always fun hanging out with her.

3. I am grateful we went there tonight because it meant I didn't have to worry about making dinner tonight. I enjoy cooking, but it is nice to get a break every once in a while. 

4. I am grateful for Daniel's many Aunts and Uncles. It was nice to be able to drop him off and know that there were people willing to watch him at my parent's house while I went and got our car's oil changed. It was nice to know he was with people that love him and love to play and entertain him.

No comments:

Post a Comment