1. I am grateful for milestones. Daniel turned 6 months old three days ago, I can't believe it's been that long since he came into and blessed our lives.
2. I am grateful for blessings. I had the opportunity to go to a baby blessing on Sunday.( My cousin blessed her daughter). It was nice to go and be able to support her and her family on her daughter's special day.
3. I am grateful for modern medicine. I have had a killer headache today and haven't been as productive as I would have liked to have been today, but with the help of medicine it is getting better so hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight.
4. I am grateful for reflection. I reflected on a lot of things today and it helped to do that, to keep me centered and reminded of all that I have to be thankful for! We don't have much, but we have enough and each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment