Monday, October 29, 2012

Daniel's Fourth Month Appointment(At 5 months)

So we were finally able to get Daniel in for his four month wellness visit today!  And he did okay...until the end when he got his shots, boy he was not happy for a while after that : (. It was soo sad to see.   Everything looked good though and the doctor was pleased with how he was doing. 

His stats were height 26 inches, (I guessed an inch taller) which is the 57%tile,  his weight is 15.8 lbs which is the 37%tile.  The doctor said she could feel his teeth just below the gums, so when they start coming up again, hopefully some will break through and make life a little easier for the little guy. 
She also told us to start giving him some rice cereal as well as his bottles, so we are going to start him on the cereal tomorrow and see how he does with it. I'm excited!  My little boy is growing so fast and is learning and developing every day and it is so fun to be able to guide him through this process and watch him discover his world! 

Daniel waiting for the doctor to come. It was
pretty cold in the room so Eric wrapped him
in this sheet, and he promptly pulled it up so
it covered his mouth as well!


He was pretty grumpy the rest of the day after getting his shots but we survived and he went down to bed pretty easily.  Mostly though I am so relieved and greatful that he is healthy and happy.  I love my little monkey to pieces!  I feel so so very blessed to be his mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment