Monday, November 5, 2012

Grandpas and Papas!

We are very greatful for Grandpa's and Papas that like to play with our little monkey and entertain him.  Daniel has so much fun with them! 

Daniel is named after his Papa!  We are very greatful for him and everything he does. Daniel will sit and stare very intently at his Papa and we think it's because he sounds like Eric, but doesn't look like Eric. Daniel loves to see his Papa and loves to talk with him!


Daniel loves to play with Grandpa! He also loves it when Grandpa takes his hand and runs it down Grandpa's face when Grandpa has whiskers!  It's so much fun to watch him laugh when Grandpa does that.  He also likes to bounce on Grandpa's knee and talk to him.

I am very greatful for having these two fathers in my life.  I couldn't ask for better!  I am so very greatful to be their daughter and daughter-in-law.  They are both amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment