Sunday, December 21, 2014

Smith Family Christmas Party

Today was our ward Christmas program and it was wonderful. I loved the spirit that was there, and Daniel even behaved (mostly) so I'll take it. He did well in nursery and was excited to get his very own Christmas cookie. After church, we came home and he played for a bit, before we headed out to our Smith Family Christmas Party. It was lots of fun. We did our ham and potatoes dinner (I brought a jello) and then the grandkids did their gifts. Daniel got a very nice set of 5 CAT trucks that he was very excited about, and a fun looking puzzle book, and also a fun looking ball/tube set!  He was very excited. Then the adults played our traditional gift stealing game, which is always lots of fun. I ended up with peanut butter oreos and a big poofy kinda creepy looking stuffed ball/thing, that Daniel enjoys!  It was a fun day all around.


The best picture I got of Daniel in his handsome Christmas outfit.




Daniel's new trucks!




No comments:

Post a Comment