3 Years ago today, Eric and I were married. I took Daniel to daycare and I spent this morning celebrating our anniversary at the temple. (I have resigned myself to the fact that I am probably not going to make it through a session for awhile without crying) But It was wonderful to be there and to know that Eric is aware of me and Daniel and what is going on in our lives. After the temple, I ran a quick errand, then picked up two of my good friends and we went and had lunch. Much conversation and laughter was had, and it was fun.
Daniel and I love and miss you every day, Eric.
"If you get there before I do, don't give up on me. I'll meet you when my chores are through,
I don't know how long I'll be..But Between Now and Then, Till I see you again,
I'll be loving you!
Love, Me"
After I had picked up Daniel and was playing Legos with him at home, these beautiful flowers (and card) were delivered to me from Eric's parents. It was so nice and I greatly appreciate it. It helped make today good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment