Today we went to a baby blessing (Eric's cousin blessed her daughter), then we went and visited with family, and then Daniel and I went up again to Nana and Papa's and spent a wonderful afternoon/evening visiting and playing and having dinner. It was a great weekend!
Sunday, July 6, 2014
4th July & The Weekend
So, I had to work on the 4th of July, I got to walk in the parade next to our "parade" truck and throw candy and the people along the sides. It was nice to walk for a couple hours before I had to go back and work. After I got off of work, Daniel and I went swimming in the evening to celebrate our 4th of July. He loves the outside slide that Mommy has to go down with him on, we went at least 6 times!!! Then we had to come home and we had pizza for dinner with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Eric. Then on the 5th we went up to Nana and Papa's and had a fun barbecue to celebrate. It was lots of fun, Daniel enjoyed the little pool they have up there and the food! He also enjoyed watching all the fireworks as we were driving home.
No comments:
Post a Comment