Daniel had a really fun Friday, yesterday! (I did too, seeing as it was my first day of my vacation, yay!) He got to play outside with me and Grandma in the morning, he loves "helping" Grandma put the grass from the lawn mower in the bag. The highlight of his Fridays is seeing and waving to the garbage man, who we almost missed, (we had come inside) luckily, we heard him and were able to run outside really quickly and wave ;) Early in the afternoon Daniel and I went to the park and had fun playing with "AomiDean" (as Daniel refers to them) and Melinda and I had fun visiting! Daniel had lots of fun with the bucket and shovel that was brought along, and when we came home I had to bathe him before his nap he was so dirty!!
 |
| Playing with Sidewalk Chalk |
 |
| He put his hand up at the right time ;) |
At the Park
 |
| Enjoying the bucket and shovel. |
 |
| My happy, dirty little boy!!! |
 |
| Yep, getting a bath when we get home... |
 |
| It's so much fun to play at the park!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment