Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Fun Video and Other Stuff

  We really haven't been up to much out of the ordinary this past week. Daniel has lots of fun playing outside, at daycare, and with the cat. He has been potty training and is doing pretty good with it!  He is really good at "going stinky in the potty" and even went for them at daycare this past week!  I was so super happy and proud of him!  Friday my brother watched Daniel for me while I went with my parents to the play "Children of Eden" It was.....interesting.  Not bad, but not one I would jump to go see again. Saturday I went grocery shopping with my mom while Daniel was down for his nap and then we played some more. It was also so funny: Saturday morning Daniel and I were outside playing with bubbles and Ivan HAD to come out and join us. It was more fun  for Daniel to watch Ivan trying to catch and pop bubbles than it was to play with them himself!!


This video I took is Daniel having fun playing with his "hopping frogs"





Playing with Bubbles







Playing inside with his cube and stacking rings!



How many ways can I stack them?








I do believe these are doves that are nesting in my parents big pine tree out back, Ivan makes them very nervous!


And looking so pretty with stickers in his hair!



                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment