Saturday, August 2, 2014

Swimming and Some Other Fun

Thursday July 31st I took Daniel to daycare and spent the morning running some errands I needed to accomplish (and had a couple hours at home to myself afterward). When I picked him up just after 4, his teacher informed me that he had only woken up about twenty minutes previously from his nap. I knew there was no way he was going to go to sleep and his normal time, but this turned out to be a good thing, as we went to my father in law's work party at a park in Bountiful that night. Daniel had lots of fun!  Friday we played outside, (complete with waving to the garbage man) and then went and played at a fun park for a couple hours with Melinda and "AomiDean" again. It's great, Daniel and Naomi have such fun playing together, and Melinda and I have fun visiting!  After his nap, we went swimming and we were there for just under two hours, splashing and having fun.

Just after we finished swimming. (He insisted on wearing this
hat pretty much all day Friday. Love it!)

Not at all tired or ready to go to bed.

Doing some "exercises"  this morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment