Playing in the snow
Sunday, December 20, 2015
Snow Day!
Monday the 14th after we got back from our trip, it SNOWED! Daniel woke up, saw it, and declared that "It can be Christmas!" After I dug in to finding my laundry room floor :) (trips make that chore fun) I bundled Daniel and myself up and we went out and played in the snow for several hours with some other boys and their mother's from the condo before we came in and had lunch. Daniel laid down on the couch and watched Beauty and the Beast for 'rest/nap' time. The rest of the day was just chilling at home. Oh, and since our people that come and shovel snow didn't make it out, I shoveled our walk and helped our neighbor shovel the common one that runs back to the playground while Daniel played inside. I was very grateful that I did not have anywhere to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment