Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holbrook Trip: Last day in the Parks!

Friday was our last day in the Parks. We did the Toy Story Mania in California Adventure as a family group, then Daniel and I broke off and headed over to 'A Bugs Land' which was a perfect area for him! We did the bumper cars, the ladybug spin, and Daniel's favorite Heimlich's Train which we rode 7 times at Daniel's request! After the 4th time exiting, walking around, and getting back in line...the ride attendants let Daniel and I stay in our car while they loaded the rest of the train! It probably helped that it had begun to rain and so there wasn't really a line for the ride.
 After that we headed back to Disneyland and rode the carousel, afterwards Daniel fell asleep for about half an hour. We met up with every one else and did the 'Jingle Cruise' which was lots of fun with it decorated for Christmas! After I think we headed back to Big Thunder Ranch and had a wonderful dinner. Daniel was begging to return to the hotel at the end of dinner. We went with Nana and Papa and browsed a store and found  Disney Character bath toys for him and I found a shirt I loved. Daniel was tired and getting loud and whiny at this point, so I paid for our stuff and I ended up having to carry him and our bags back to the hotel (he's heavy!) Back at the hotel, I filled up the tub and he was content to play for a couple hours with his new toys. After he almost fell asleep, I got him out and settled on his sleeping bag. He watched a couple minutes of a Disney Princess Bedtime story before he was out like a light!


Waiting in line for Toy Story


Driving 'Tuck and Rolls' Bumper
Cars


Mommy and Me!


Video of Daniel on Flik's Flyers

Riding 'Heimlich's Chew Chew Train'





Posing by some of the bugs by the entrance to
 A Bug's Land



We stopped to listen to this fun band
back in Disneyland


Daniel wouldn't go on the actual teacups,
but he posed with me in the one that 
didn't move


Group picture!


Daniel showing off a few of his new
bath toys back at the hotel.



Watching a Disney Princess
tell him a bedtime story!





No comments:

Post a Comment