Wednesday, we had a very fun "Character Breakfast" in the morning. Daniel did well with most except for Stitch, who scared poor Daniel to death. Every time he came close Daniel hid under the table! After breakfast, we went into Disneyland. We rode AstroBlasters, a rocket ride, the carousel, and autopia. After, Daniel went back to the hotel with his Nana for a nap. Meanwhile Dan, myself, and Lizzy went and rode Big Thunder Mountain and then another rollercoaster whose name escapes me. Then I went and met Daniel and Linda as Daniel was up from his nap and we watched the Parade. Then Daniel and I went and rode the carousel and a Pinocchio ride. After Daniel and I went on the flying elephants then with Nana and Papa on Mr. Toad. After, Daniel was DONE, so we made our way back to the hotel, making one stop to pick up Souvenir shirts for him and me. It was a GREAT day!
Daniel and I meeting Mickey!
Meeting Minnie!
Daniel wasn't as excited to meet
Daisy.
He enjoyed Pluto, though.
In Disneyland!! On the Buzz ride!
Autopia. The only car that he will be able
to drive for a long time!
The picture of a picture I took
of Papa, Elizabeth, and I on Hyperspace
Mountain.
Daniel loved the carousel.
Some of the views from the 'Finding Nemo
Submarine Voyage'
Daniel quite enjoyed this ride,
me not so much so we only did it once :/
No comments:
Post a Comment