Sunday, December 20, 2015

Kicking off A Busy Christmas Week.....With Sickies :(

Friday the 18th Daniel and I ran some errands, then headed up to Clearfield where we met up with Linda, Jess, and her kiddos. We all went to lunch and let the kids expel some energy at Arctic Circle, then we came back home, I settled Daniel on the floor of the living room watching a movie, while I helped Linda and Jess wrap presents for a game for Grandma Lorie's Christmas Party on Saturday. Unfortunately, early like 1 am, Daniel called for me and he had thrown up all over himself and his bed. After getting him in the tub and cleaned up, I put him in my bed to rest while I washed his soiled bedding. Unfortunately, again, about 3 am he was sick all over me, himself, and my bed, so I cleaned us both up and left him in his sleeping bag with a bowl by his head, he wasn't happy about it, but the floor in the bathroom is much easier to clean up than his bedding. Around 8 Saturday morning, I had caught the bug and it was a miserable day for both of us :(  Saturday afternoon, poor Daniel had tacked on some pretty bad diarrhea along with his stomach bug, which made for another long, miserable night for him. We took it easy and Daniel watched lots of movies. He perked up a little when Susan and Theo came by with some presents from the party we missed. He LOVES his new Thomas book reader that reads the books to him!  Sunday we stayed long enough for the Sacrament Meeting Christmas Program, which was wonderful and I came away uplifted and feeling the Spirit so strongly! After we came home and I fed Daniel some toast and applesauce and let him take a nap.

Poor sick kiddo.


Resting in my bed, after being sick
all over his :(

Watching a show


Perked up a little, letting Elmo go 
for a ride on his tractor.


No comments:

Post a Comment