Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 4th & The Rest of A Busy Week!!!

 Sunday the 3rd, Daniel was in a bit of a mood..and they had to bring him to me in Relief Society because he was disrupting his Sunbeam class saying he wanted Mommy and wanted to go home and after seeing the mood he was in, I wasn't going to attempt to have him sit with me in Relief Society, so we did indeed come home and I made him sit quietly in him room until church would have been over... afterward we had a talk on being reverent in primary! Little stinker!
Monday, I didn't have school...yay for holidays!  Daniel and I went to my parent's house and walked up and watched the Parade, he had lots of fun running to get taffy!  After we visited a bit with my sister's and Aunt and cousin before we came home and got everything loaded up to go to a barbeque with my friend's family. Daniel had a grand time playing with their nieces and nephews, swimming in their pool, and watching fireworks!  I had a great time visiting!

Waiting for the parade to start



Playing in his pajamas at the barbecue.





Tuesday after school, Daniel and I went swimming with Melinda and Dean, it was lots of fun! We didn't stay long because both Daniel and I were pretty tired from being out pretty late on Monday. Wednesday, after school/daycare I picked up Daniel and we went with my good friend Jared (who got us free tickets!) to Lagoon. Daniel had a blast!



It was nice having Jared along, as he took Daniel on all the "roller coaster" type kiddie rides, that I didn't really have a desire to go on :)




Thursday was my clean the house day, after I picked up Daniel from daycare and we had a chill at home day, which was nice. Friday, after class Daniel and I headed up to South Ogden to my good friend Jenn's house, and he and her youngest daughter Lilly had a great time playing on the tramp with the sprinkler on, and playing around her house. Jenn and I had a good visit, as always, we were there all morning/afternoon!  Jenn  and I also went and got our nails done. Such a fun day!






Some random pictures of Daniel...I'm not sure when they were taken this week. He enjoys playing with his little stuffed Officer Hopps.


Doing a puzzle.


And he found my camera and took this himself...not sure when exactly.


No comments:

Post a Comment