Sunday, July 17, 2016

A Really Exciting Week!

This past week was a fun one, mainly because Daniel's cousins from New York came into town!  They have been having lots of fun playing!

At a park near 3 of my sister's new house. They were watching a train go by.


Playing in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard!



Thursday I got Daniel out early after I was done with classes, and we joined with both Julie's and Mike's kids and they had a blast at a splash pad for quite a few hours!














Friday after school/daycare I took Daniel on a "Mommy and Me" date. I took him and we watched 'The Secret Life of Pets'. We both enjoyed it, though there were a couple parts that scared Daniel into taking refuge on my lap for a while.



After the movie was over, I came home and while Daniel was happy playing downstairs, I was upstairs doing homework and when I glanced over I found him on my bed for a nap!


Yesterday was a low-key morning after our morning walk. In the evening we joined my brother and his girls for Daniel's beloved, looked-forward to, highlight of his week 'Pizza Night With Uncle Mike' We had pizza and corn and the kiddos watched the Incredibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment