Saturday, July 30, 2016

5 Years

Wow! Time has a funny way of passing even when we don't want it to. Today marks 5 years since Eric and I got married.  I didn't spend all week leading up to it, dreading it! (school with finals about on me will do that) Progress!  I mainly am grateful I have my cute kiddo who brings me joy daily and is a sweet reminder of his Dad. Anyhow, the apartment Eric and I lived in in Bountiful was conveniently situated directly across from El Matador, and it was somewhere Eric and I enjoyed going together often.  I took Daniel and we went and had dinner there tonight to "celebrate", we both enjoyed it!


My cousin had me help her make this yummy caramel popcorn yesterday (I LOVE IT, it's the only kind of popcorn I will eat).  I am enjoying this treat now that my kiddo is tucked in bed....so I don't have to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment