Sunday, December 13, 2015

Holbrook Trip: California and Downtown Disney

Tuesday was another pretty long day of driving! Daniel had his high and lows. We made it to Paradise Pier the hotel we stayed at. We went and wandered Downtown Disney until our rooms were ready, then all of us went swimming. We went to dinner in a restaurant in the hotel, but Daniel melted down about his straw for his drink not going down all the way. When he started screaming and hitting me that's when I took him and got him ready for bed, and he was asleep before I zipped him into his sleeping bag. Poor tired kiddo, it happens when he doesn't have a nap:(.

Watching T.v. in the morning


More Driving :(



Made It To Downtown Disney!


At the Lego Store

Another sleeping picture. (I took a lot of these, as 
my camera doesn't have/I can't figure out a date stamp
so that's how I kept the days separated in my camera)


No comments:

Post a Comment