...Did not go at all as planned today. Daniel woke up several times throughout the night complaining of stomach pain and has had some pretty severe, unpleasant side effects that resulted in me changing his nighttime diapers several times last night. It made for a long, exhausting night. This morning, I bundled him up and we picked up some stuff at the store, then came home and have taken it easy, as he isn't feeling good, and I am just
exhausted. Two of my brothers and my brother-in-law gave Daniel and I a blessing this afternoon. I am really, really hoping he recovers quickly so we can enjoy the rest of the holidays with our families!
Listening to a Thomas the Train
book on his new book reader and he
has pretty much been content to stay on the couch
or in his room today.
No comments:
Post a Comment