Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Day!!

Daniel actually slept in Christmas, waking up about 8, bliss!  When he woke up, he was very excited to come down the stairs and see the presents Santa left. He enjoyed opening them, and taking pictures of Mommy with her presents that Santa left as well. Daniel played with some of his new fun things while I made the french toast that he requested for breakfast.








Video of my cute Daniel dancing with
the candy cane in his stocking!










After breakfast, we both got ready for the day and we went over to my parents house and visited and Daniel helped pass out presents, then we both opened our presents. Daniel (via my mom while we were there) gave me a gift card to Olive Garden, yay!  After a bit, we went and visited with Great Grandma and Grandpa Walker, then met back at my parents house. My mom opened the present from my Grandpa Smith, which was money for all the siblings, spouses, and his great-grandchildren. After we went and visited with him..and his mouse that he caught. Daniel had fun taking pictures with my sister's phone!


 Then we went over to my Grandpa Call's house and visited with him, and I received my copy of my Grandma's journal he had typed and hard bound that every one else got at the party we missed because I had a sick kiddo.  After, we came back to my parents house and my other sister and her husband and kids were there as well as my brother and his family. We visited while they opened presents and Daniel had lots of fun chasing with Ezra and Isaac as they all got soft lightsabers! A couple Christmas's ago (the one right before Eric got sick) all the guys got marshmallow guns, well this year, all us gals got one. It was fun payback!  After a while, Daniel was getting tired of all the noise and just plain ornery, so instead of going with the rest of my family to Temple Square, we instead came home and he settled on the couch and watched his new Toy Story movie!







 It was a wonderful Christmas Day, and while Daniel and I missed Eric/Daddy and I thought about him quite a bit (though I do every day) I was blessed to be with my family and most especially with my cute kiddo, who has his daddy's smile!  I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment