Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Eve!!

Christmas eve morning, Daniel was feeling better!!!  Yay!!!


   After I got him dressed and before I could stop him, he beat me downstairs and found a package that had been left on our porch for him and had it partially open! I made him stop while I got the camera and then relented and let him open it the rest of the way. It was a very nice set of pull 'n' go cars, and I have to admit, his face was PRICELESS!



 After he played while I did a few things, then just before 1 I dropped Daniel off with my dad, and me, my mom, and sisters went to Joy Luck for lunch, yummy!  Then I went and picked up Daniel and we were off to Clearfield.  We had our traditional southern meal that my amazing mother in law made, and then since Daniel and I were in a bit of a time crunch to get back to my parents, we did gifts. We gave ours first and they were very well received. Daniel got a lego set from Tony and Anni, and a bag with cute little things in it from Nana and Papa, the favorite being a little flashlight!  We also got pajamas and slippers from the "Elves".  Nana read a Christmas story, then Daniel and I had to be on our way.










  We then made our way to my parents house, where we visited and my sister had us do a little activity. Daniel also ate a little bit at my parents as well. Then we did sibling and cousin presents exchange. Daniel got Tinker Toys! and I received very nice wooden spatulas from my sister in law....maybe now I'll stop melting them??!  After we came home and Daniel thankfully went right to bed after a story without a fight! He even fell asleep quickly!







No comments:

Post a Comment