Saturday, May 30, 2015
Daniel's Wellness Check, Dental Check, Family Pictures.....And More!!
So, Tuesday the 26th was a pretty crazy day for us! First off, after Daniel was up and fed (I was appreciative of the fact he wakes up at 7 typically) we ate a quick breakfast and then it was off to his 3 year wellness check, which went perfectly. He is tall 39.75 inches which is the 93 percentile, he weighed in at 37.6 lbs which also the 93rd percentile. Developmentally he is also doing well, especially as far as his speech goes...Dr. Blackburn commented that he talks very well for a 3 year old, and Daniel looked at her matter of factly and told her, "I'm a smart boy!" We both got a laugh out of him. After the doctor, we went and did our grocery shopping for the week, then it was off to his dentist appointment. It was just a general check, and Daniel was very well behaved for Dr. Huffaker which made me happy. Dr. Huffaker checked his teeth, which looked good, except his last set of molars are bigger than most kids, so the contact between the two molars will cause some issues, so he told me to floss Daniel's teeth in those four areas (both upper and lower) to hopefully prevent any long-term issues. (yay) Daniel picked out a very fun tractor at the end of his visit from the Treasure Chest, and we were off. We made another quick stop before it was home for lunch and nap. After nap he played with his legos for awhile until it was time to get ready and we went and got his 3rd birthday pictures taken..it was very much Elmo themed and I can't wait to get them! We also got some Mommy &Me Family pictures as well. Daniel did really well for his pictures, then we came home and had dinner and bed. Wednesday was work/daycare, then we visited with my mom for a bit, came home and he played with his friend Lily in the "backyard" area while I visited with Lily's dad for a while. He had lots of fun with his new trike, and even was gracious enough to share and let Lily ride it for awhile. After a little bit, it was time for dinner, then Daniel and I were off to go visiting teaching(as he gets to come along with me). We had a good visit with one of the sister's we teach, Marie actually, which was nice because Daniel played with Jonathan while we visited. Thursday work was a bit hectic but I got through, and Daniel reported as being fine at daycare. We then came home and Daniel and Lily played some more outside before Daniel and I had dinner, and we were off my humanitarian meeting and to Daniel's delight Lily came with her Grandma so they played quite nicely together while we got our quilt tied. Then it was home, bath and bed. Yesterday, I took Daniel to my Mom's house, then worked, then picked up Daniel. I then took Daniel and we ran a quick errand, then when we got home he asked if he could play in the pool so I changed him and outside we went! It was a very fun 'Friday Family Fun Night' activity. After a few minutes, Lily came and joined him and they had a grand time until it was time to come in for dinner and bed. They played out there for nearly 3 hours! After that I put Daniel to bed, did some cleaning, watched a movie and called it a night. That was our week, I put the camera somewhere after our Memorial Weekend...and am still working on finding it...so no pictures on this post :/
No comments:
Post a Comment