Friday, June 5, 2015

Outside Fun Galore!!

Saturday morning, Daniel and I went with some friends and we drove out to Antelope Island. We saw the bison and other animals, and went to a Junior Ranger clinic for the kiddos, which me and my friend weren't really impressed with..but the kiddos had fun. After that, we had our picnic lunch, Daniel refused to go by the water because "it's smelly", so after Daniel ran around a bit with his friend, we then came home. He didn't nap because when we got home and pulled in, his friend Lily spotted him and asked if he could come swimming in her pool with her. So Daniel went and played in the pool for a bit, before it was time for him to have some quiet time, then after he was changed and quiet time was over, Lily again came knocking on our door and asked if Daniel and her could go play at the playground. Daniel was jumping with excitement, so the kiddos went and played, while Brent and I chatted. After a bit though, Daniel and I departed and I dropped Daniel off with a friend's children for them to watch, while she and I went and got her nails done and afterward went to dinner and chatted (per her request). It was nice. After I picked up Daniel, we came home and it was bath and bedtime. Sunday, we went to Sacrament meeting and sat by our friends, the Anderson's. Daniel's friend Lily also came and sat by Daniel. He was coughing pretty hard and had a super runny nose, so we came home after sacrament and he requested a nap which I very gladly let him take. After nap, we went to our monthly 'Birthday Dinner' which was lots of fun. Daniel especially enjoyed jumping on the trampoline my Aunt has in her backyard. Monday morning, after Daniel was up and had breakfast he just had fun playing inside (since it was pretty windy outside) and I enjoyed watching him in between doing loads of laundry. He has quite the imagination! He set up his little castle, and put the princess in the tower, and then his play dinosaurs attacked the castle. After his nap we ventured outside to the playground and he played out there until it was time to come in for dinner. Tuesday morning, I got ready, dropped Daniel off at Melinda's to play, and went to the Bountiful Temple. It was wonderful, and just what I was needing.  Afterward, I picked Daniel up, and we came home and the crane truck had come back to take down more of the tree, so Daniel and I went with Marie and Johnathan and watched them for about an hour or so, until I brought an exhausted Daniel home and let him have his nap. Tuesday afternoon was just more playing outside with Lily. Wednesday was work/daycare, then outside play, then dinner and bed. Thursday, when I went to pick up Daniel from daycare, he showed me the art they had made that day. They did cheerio art, and his looked very nice! They were in the middle of story time when I got there and Daniel wanted to finish the book his teacher was reading, so I waited for the story to finish, then collected Daniel's things and we came home. Daniel was complaining a little bit that his tummy hurt, so he opted not go outside and play, and watched a movie inside, instead. He did perk up a little after 6 when Lily came and asked if he could play, so he went outside and they played with Daniel's trike for awhile. After a bit, they ventured to the playground and played, and while Daniel was climbing up the ladder to the slide, he slipped and fell off and I think he hit is head on the way down, as he had a very nasty looking bump! So, we bid goodbye to Lily, and we came in and he laid on my lap while I put ice on it, then we read some stories and then it was bedtime. Today he went and helped my mom outside, he had a mild fever when he woke up from his nap, so we went and picked up our family pictures from Target really quick, and then came home and as we were finishing dinner, he said we was feeling better. We went and joined Marie and her husband, and Johnathan for some yummy fresh strawberry pie, and Johnathan and Daniel played a bit, before Daniel came and sat on my lap, and complained he was freezing. So I carried him home, checked his temp (it was up to 101.4) so I gave him some more Motrin, and put him to bed.


Playing in the pool!




 The bison we saw from the car.


Daniel though the statue of the bison was cool.

As were the different rocks
he could touch.


 He wasn't happy about how something
was coming together.


Tuckered out


I love how he's just
chilling in his chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment