This week has been busy, crazy, and fun!! Sunday, Daniel and I walked with my sister and her kids to church. When we got there, all the girls sat on one bench, and Daniel wanted to sit in the next bench up with Uncle Mike and his Aunt so he sat up with them most of the meeting, (I did have to take him out a couple times for being extremely loud). Monday was a normal fun day playing with all his cousins!! Tuesday was super busy! My mom kindly went with me to a meeting I had at the bank in the morning, then I had a meeting at the house a little later that went well, then in the afternoon my Dad watched the kids while three of my sisters and I went to the temple. It was really nice, and I feel much more at peace in making some upcoming, necessary changes for me and Daniel. That night after Daniel was in bed, my sisters and I went shopping. Thursday, just after I had clocked out for lunch, I got a call from the daycare that Daniel had been scratching at his head and screaming, and they were concerned it was lice (it wasn't, thankfully) but I ran over and picked him up and dropped him off with my sister at my mom's house and went back to work. When I dropped him off, my brother was there and checked his head for me and said it looked like seberorrheic(or dry, scaly scalp), so after work I went and picked up some special shampoo, and that night used it and combed off all the dry scales and flakes out of his head. Daniel wasn't thrilled but at least his head looks lots better!! This morning, Daniel, Ivan and I had lots of fun outside! Daniel loves puddles and water!
Some of Daniel's Daycare Creations!!
 |
| His headband! |
 |
| Hiding his face.. |
 |
Being Silly
|
 |
| Loving his smile!! |
Playing outside (Water is a magnet!)
 |
| Sitting in the puddle. |
 |
| Putting the peaches in his wheelbarrow. |
 |
| Found water again! |
Looking so cute styling some of his cousin's headbands!!
No comments:
Post a Comment