So, my sister and her kids arrived in town Monday night!! We are so excited to have them here! Daniel enjoys playing with them. Anyway, we had originally moved the pack and play from the room Daniel was staying in, into MY room, but after the first night (Daniel is a really light sleeper, every time I moved he woke up, poor boy) and the next day he was really cranky and ornery and to finally get him to calm down during dinner (which he wouldn't touch, he was so tired) my mom gave him some children's tylenol to help calm him and we moved his pack n play downstairs into my Mom's craft room and he has slept well since! Tuesday, we went to a park my sister's house and let the kids play there. They had such fun! We also played outside lots in Grandma's yard. (Daniel and I ducked out for a couple hours to go have a play date with Melinda and her kiddos) Wednesday after work, I took Daniel and we went and dropped off my visiting teaching slips to the gals that I am Supervisor over, and after we came home and had dinner, my dad and brother got to watch all the kids, while my mom, me and my 4 sisters, and two of my cousins went and saw Wicked!! It was such fun to go see again! It made for a late night, so I was fighting getting up and was almost late to work this morning (luckily I only live 2 minutes away ;). Anyway, we are super excited to have them here for the next little while and here are lots of pictures of them playing!!
 |
| Reading with Ginny |
Playing Outside!!
 |
| He found the puddle ;) |
 |
| Hula Hoop!! |
 |
Upset for some reason, I never did find out why, because he got distracted when I asked him! |
The pictures of the slide sequence is a story that must be told!! Daniel got up and was sitting on the slide and was hesitant to go down, and after climbing on and off of it a few times, he just sat there again, while I was trying to get him to come down. Well, Ezra (Daniel's cousin that is a year older than him) got tired of waiting, and next thing ya know, he pushes Daniel down the slide! Daniel was not thrilled, but I got a good laugh out of it. But next time he went down the slide, he didn't hesitate.
Fun in the tunnel!
 |
| "Mom, it's my water bottle now" |
 |
| "See I can drink from it" |
 |
| Hanging out on the stairs! |
No comments:
Post a Comment