Sunday, March 17, 2013

Parks, Playing, and Daddy's Pen!

So not a whole lot happened this past week. I was the only scout leader at scouts on Tuesday, which was interesting....luckily we had another mother come with her boys who stayed so I wasn't the only leader (since we have to be two deep), and the lesson went okay. Luckily it was nice weather Tuesday so we had scouts at the little bowery that is at the church.

Daniel has been rolling all over the place and has come close to crawling, but hasn't shown any real interest, mostly he gets mad and rolls off his stomach. But we'll see. I have been working with him on it a little bit each day and he is getting so close!  One part of me wants him to crawl, the other part of me is okay with him being mostly immobile ; )!  

Wednesday before Daniel's nap, since Eric was working from home we took Daniel swimming again. He has taken such a liking to the water!  We also found a little baby float on sale on amazon and ordered it, it should get here this week. That will make it easier if it is just me taking him swimming.  I can't wait for it to get here! Daniel has so much fun at the pool.  Friday Eric and I went and had lunch at the Pizza Pie Cafe which was good and a nice little family lunch date and when we got home Daniel had a St. Patrick's Day surprise waiting for him from his Nana!  It's a little car which he loves!

Saturday after Daniel's nap, he and I took advantage of the super nice weather and walked to the park. He had so much fun!  And it was nice to get out of the house!  Then we walked over to my parents house and visited for a bit before heading back home, where Eric put Daniel to bed and I went running with my friend and afterwards had a good venting talk. I lost track of time and didn't get home until almost 9, oops.

Today Daniel had a rough morning, so Eric stayed behind with him while I went to church. I have to admit it was nice to be able to listen to the entire lesson without worrying about a screaming little one. Daniel had a lot of fun playing with Eric this afternoon, he loves it when his Daddy is home, and so do I : )

Here are some pictures from the week.

Inspecting the bag from Nana.


"I got a car!"

 I love his big smiles as he was playing in the exersaucer today!





 Hanging out with Daddy!(And the computer)









Kicking back, relaxing. After all playing with the computer is hard work!


His "I'm not about to do anything look"

Except maybe reach for your pen...

Or your computer.

Mad because he can't get the pen.

Got daddy's pen!


His "contemplative" look.


Getting so strong, and so close to crawling!


Loves rolling.



Standing with Daddy! Loves playing with Dad!





No comments:

Post a Comment