Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Barbecue and Bunny Day!!


This week was pretty good (despite a slight hiccup with scouts on Tuesday), but we got everything sorted out and hopefully some better communication in place, (it's hard when you combine two wards for scouts). But we survived. Monday I went and visited and baked with Jennika. It was lots of fun! I love coming up with recipes and trying out new things with her, it's so much fun and nice to hang out!

Wednesday I took Daniel swimming during parent/tot time. He loves it!  He loves being in the water.  Daniel and I also went and got more formula and diapers since we were all but OUT of formula. We normally go with my mom to Costco, but she was dealing with other things, so my wonderful friend Jennika was out shopping and Daniel and I went along and got the needed things at Costco in the midst of our travels.

Friday I got a phone call in the morning from a gal I visit teach, she invited us to a barbecue at their home that evening. Daniel, Eric, and I went and it was lots of fun. Their little boy was born two days before Daniel was and they had a lot of fun playing and talking to each other!  It was nice to get out and visit with some great people in the ward and just a nice visit all around!

Saturday was Bunny Day (at Eric's parents).  We got up to Clearfield just about noon and watched my niece and nephew do their egg hunt! Daniel isn't old enough to care but he had fun watching them find their eggs. We had a yummy lunch and after lunch we had Bunny Day presents.  Daniel got a fun wagon with lots of little things in it, his favorite was the play remote his Nana got him!  He loves the buttons and the fact it lights up!!  It was fun to visit and hang out with family.

After Bunny Day,  Eric and I left to go hit up Men's Warehouse for pants for him for work, (he got a gift card for Christmas and they were having a buy one get one free sale),  but Daniel was super tired and letting us know it, and it turns out Eric didn't have his gift card with him, so we ended up driving home, found the gift card and Eric went back up to get his pants while I put Daniel down for his nap. So it worked out okay.

After Eric got home, Daniel was up so we took him swimming (he loves the water) and then came home and went on with our day.

Today was good. Daniel mostly survived church and the Easter program was really good!  After church we put Daniel down for a short nap before going to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Walker, and my parents, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Call.    It was a fun week!

Here are pics from the Barbecue and Bunny Day!


Barbecue!









And Bunny Day!














And in his cute Easter outfit for church!





No comments:

Post a Comment