He was not happy after having his blood drawn, his poor arm was sore!
Wednesday Daniel and I picked one of my good friends from jr high school and we met at my other friends house and had a good visit and they both had fun playing with Daniel. It was such a nice girls outing and it was very much needed! I love visiting with those gals. They are two of my very oldest friends and I love that our friendship has lasted so long and it was just great to visit and Daniel sure loved it too.
Sunday Daniel and I went to my cousin's mission farewell, where his aunts just loved playing with him, and he enjoyed talking to the ladies that were sitting on the bench behind him. Later, they commented on what a cute baby he is!! (Like I said earlier, social kid, no fear of strangers at all!) It was fun and I was happy to be able to go and support my cousin, Ryan. He gave a very good talk and we are excited for him!
Wednesday, Eric and I took Daniel swimming at the Rec Center where we have passes during their parent/tot time. He loves to play in the water!! It was also nice because we ran into Eric's cousin's wife, Melinda who was there with her cute baby Naomi, so we had a nice visit with her. And we also went again Thursday and met up with Melinda, Ellen, and Naomi to swim. It was lots of fun!!! Then I went running with Jenn that night.
Daniel splashing in the pool.
Thursday we had the Blue and Gold Banquet for scouts in the evening and it was a fun night, except for the part where they had the cub masters as "dragons" and the cubs slaying them. Daniel took exception to them hitting his Daddy and was VERY vocal about it. Oh, he also surprised the sister sitting next to us before the activity started, she was telling me how cute Daniel was and was asking if she could hold him, when Daniel simply shifted in my arms and went to her!! She was surprised and I was just chuckling. That boy has NO fear, he will go to ANYONE!
I can't believe how big he is getting. Here are some other random pictures from the week!
| I love his "mad face". It's so cute! |
| Chilling on the floor with Mommy's phone! |
| "It's my phone now, Mommy!" |
| Supported standing! |
| "Mom the Bear is talking to me!" |
| Loves his Scout! |
| Another sad face :( |
No comments:
Post a Comment