We haven't done a whole lot this week (just the normal routine) until you fast forward to Friday!! Friday was busy, busy, busy, because my brother got married! My mother in law was kind enough to watch Daniel for us while Eric and I went to the temple and the luncheon. It was so wonderful to be there for my brother on this special day! There was such a sweet spirit in the room and you could feel all the love from everyone that was there to support him on that special day.
After the temple, Eric and I went and helped my sisters and aunts get stuff ready for the wedding breakfast which was held and my parent's ward building (where Eric and I had our reception). It was nice! And Eric and I enjoyed our time together both in the temple and at the breakfast without having to worry about Daniel. It was nice to be able to talk and just enjoy being with each other. We left after the breakfast to go pick Daniel up and he was happy to see us, but he had lots of fun playing with his Nana and his aunt and uncle and cousins!
We drove home, let Daniel rest for a couple of hours, then it was off to the reception for pictures and visiting with people. By the time we left and got home it was late (like 8pm but I have a nine month old so that is starting to feel later and later all the time : )!, but we put Daniel to bed and I went to pick up some juice and we rented Taken 2 from Redbox, and watched that. We both enjoyed it. And that was our wonderful day.
Here are some pics from my brother's wedding reception.
 |
| Daniel dressed and ready to party! |
 |
| He liked the tie, because he can pull it off ;) |
 |
| With Aunt Susan. |
 |
| Giving Aunt Susan "his look" |
 |
| The Bride and Groom with all the nieces and nephews! |
 |
| With Daddy. |
 |
| Daniel with Mommy |
 |
| Family picture! |
 |
| With Great Grandpa Smith! |
 |
| With Uncle Brad and Great Grandpa Smith! |
 |
| With Uncle Eric (he was getting tired at this point). |
1 comment:
I like the fact that in both pictures where Brad is holding a baby, the babies are crying! Usually, they like him.
Post a Comment