Sunday the 19th, after church, Daniel and I went up to Clearfield and had wonderful grilled bbq ribs with my inlaws. Daniel, Elizabeth, and Devin had fun playing, and I was really happy when Devin and Daniel were swinging together, laughing, and having fun. It was a nice evening! Monday morning, I got Daniel fed and ready and dropped him off with my wonderful sister who watched him for me while I went to the dentist to get 5 cavities filled...turned out..I ended up getting 6 because an old one got redone. After that fun visit...I scheduled a recommended cleaning for me in 6 months, and Dr. Huffaker's receptionist also reccomended that I set up an appointment for Daniel for a 3 year general checkup. So I set that up as well, then went and picked up Daniel. We came home and he played outside for a while until lunch. Then I started laundry, and got my new bulletin/whiteboard and bedside organizer that I ordered set up! I love them! After Daniel's nap, we went back to my mom's house, and Daniel had fun playing with his cousin's and played until my family had arrived to celebrate the passel of April birthday's we have in my family. We also gave my brother, Dad, and brother's girlfriend their birthday cards..as we had already given my niece's theirs on their birthday. Daniel played outside again after dinner, then we had yummy peach cobbler and ice cream and sang to all the April birthday'ers before we came home. On the way home, out of the blue, Daniel informed me that when he grows up he's going to be a Mommy, just like me :) Tuesday morning, we got ready for the day and went and played outside at the playground. We were joined by three other little boys around Daniel's age, and their mom's and they boys played for awhile while we chatted. We had a bit of an issue when the boys all decided to go play in Daniel's "house" and he wasn't real pleased to share...but we got through it. After two of the boys left with their mom's, Marie and Jonathan invited us to their house to help in their garden. So Daniel and I went and retrieved his little bucket and shovel and we went over there for about an hour, and the boys played while Marie and I had a nice visit! After it was time to come home for lunch and nap. After nap, it was just playtime inside and again outside, until dinner and bed. Wednesday, I woke Daniel up and got him dressed for daycare (which was a BATTLE!), I got him safely dropped off and went to work. When I came to pick Daniel up from daycare, he saw me pull up, and I heard him yelling when I went in the front door "Mommy's here!" I went to the door of his classroom and he came running at me and hugged me tight...Made. My. Day! We departed and came home and he watched our yard workers working on the sprinkler system for awhile before we came in and he played inside while I got dinner. Thursday was normal, and that night I had my Humanitarian Committee meeting, so one of our sweet young women came and watched Daniel for me and Daniel reported he had lots of fun playing soccer and bubbles outside! When I got home, I got Daniel ready and off to bed, then did a few things that were needing to be done. Friday was normal, for our 'Family Fun Night' activity I brought down Daniel's tent and tunnel from his room down to the living room. He had so much fun with it! It was a nice inside activity for him since it was raining outside. Saturday morning, Daniel had a little screen time on my kindle, he watched Dinosaur Train, then played an Elmo game. After that, we got ready for the day, and he was excited to go play at what he has termed "The Play Pen" really the playland at Smith's, while I did our needed grocery shopping. After we came home and he helped me put the groceries away then we had lunch then he went down for nap. After nap, he just played in the living room and watched parts of the animated Disney 'Robin Hood' while I cleaned up some dishes and such. After, we heated up leftovers for dinner (for Daniel that meant cheese pizza, I had macaroni and peas), then Daniel had his bath and played in the tub for a good thirty minutes before I got him out and he got dressed for bed, we read several stories, and that was our week!
Helping me vacuum his room.
'Screen Time' on my kindle.
Riding his dog around the living room.
Sticker and coloring time!
Showing off our stickers he insisted needed
to be on our faces.
Playing with his cars!
All his fun with the tent and tunnel
for our 'Family Fun Night'
Being cute with his blanket.
No comments:
Post a Comment