Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Holbrook Halloween Party!!

 This morning, I took Daniel to get his flu shot. He did great!  The nurse came in, and told me to hold him, and she told him if he held really still that he would get a treat afterward. Daniel kind of just stared at her, then watched the shot go in, then looked up at the nurse and said, very expectantly, "Treat?"  And that was it!  The nurse (and me too) were very surprised that he took it that well. But I was glad! After that, we ran a couple errands, then came home and Daniel played for a while before going down for his nap.This evening was our Holbrook Halloween Party up at my in-laws home. It was lots of fun! We had an amazing dinner that was prepared by my wonderful mother in law. And the kids had fun playing, before and after dinner while watching a Sesame Street Halloween movie, while us adults visited (though sometimes I feel like I tend to ramble a little to much :/). It was lots of fun, and though Daniel didn't fall asleep on the way home, like I was hoping...oh well.

Daniel in his Halloween get up. He is excited to be a cowboy!




The 3 grandchildren in their fun Halloween costumes!






Daniel talking and reading to Uncle Tony!




The amazing decorations and food prepared by Linda!








Daniel waiting for food (not so patiently)


And playing with his cousin.





No comments:

Post a Comment