Monday, October 6, 2014

Conference Weekend

 This past Monday morning, I did a few things I needed to around the house in the morning, while Daniel played. Then about 11 I loaded him up into the car and we had a fun play date afternoon with Melinda and her kids! The kids had lots of fun playing inside and outside, and Melinda and I had a nice visit. Monday evening, Daniel  enjoyed looking at the rainbow outside and we had a combined family home evening with both of my brother's families. It was nice, afterwards, my Dad starting doing some Tai Chi, and Daniel started copying him (which is sooo cute!) and my nieces all joined in as well. It was pretty funny to watch! Tuesday morning, during breakfast, Daniel was very sad to find that the "rainbow went to sleep" and was gone. The rest of the day I spent helping my friend again with some things, while Daniel played again with her daughter. My friend also took me to go pick up my car after I dropped off my rental and then we were back working until about 530 that night. Wednesday was a normal work/daycare day and Daniel had fun playing with his cousins afterward. Thursday, Daniel struggled a bit at daycare with some issues over his blanket, (his teacher and I discussed it when I went to pick him up) but overall he had fun playing and learning with the other kids! Friday was an extremely long and frustrating day at work, but I survived, and Daniel had fun with Grandma. He loves playing in the backyard. After I got off work, my mom, Daniel and I loaded up into the van and took a drive, then we came home and Daniel played with Ivan until it was time for dinner and bed. Saturday, me, my parents, and brother watched the first session of Conference, Daniel pretended to lead the music, and then sat on my lap for about 20 minutes watching, before he lost interest, and just wanted to play with his legos. After it was over, Daniel went down for his nap and my mom listened for him, while I went and ran a couple errands. We watched the 2nd session with my parents and brother and sister in law who came over. Daniel was thrilled to see Baby Lizzie! He was a very sad boy that evening though, when my dad and brother's left for Priesthood-without him, he wanted to go with them so badly (sorry buddy, 10 more years). However, he cheered up when he went with me to go pick up a pizza for dinner for us girls and him. Sunday we had a yummy crepe breakfast (made by my brothers), then I watched a little bit of Conference before Daniel was done and we went outside to play. We had dinner and a nice visit with my family, before Daniel was ready to play some more before bed.

Daniel wanted to go help pick "potaotes" (they were really tomatoes)



Pretty impressive collection ;)



Eating the pepper, it's not very good.

Being silly during breakfast and the crepe makers in the kitchen!



Daniel enjoyed his crepe!


Daniel's cute cousin!!



I think he was trying to copy Uncle Brad




And more play outside













No comments:

Post a Comment