Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fun in the Fallen Leaves!

 Monday, I put Daniel in a sleeper for the first time (since it's getting colder) and he got so excited to wear "jammies with shoes". Love my kiddo!! Then, this past Wednesday, when Daniel and I got home from work/daycare, Daniel went outside and joined his cousins in having soooo much fun playing in the leaves that have fallen in the backyard. They all played really well together and had a blast!! They were all being so cute, I got lots of pictures of their fun!


He was mad about something in the tree


Using his wheelbarrow to "gather" the leaves!







"If I use this stick, can I make more fall off the tree?"

It's full.....

....So it must be time to dump it out!







Adding to his cousin's leaf pile.

Uh...oh...

He got caught!!






Getting distracted by a birdie!

Daniel wants to help.

"What do you mean the rake is too big for me?"





Taking a load of leaves to dump...


Unfortunately, he dumped them where he wasn't
supposed to...down the window well!




Helping put them in the bag.







Mimicking his cousin.

And following her around.



Ready to come in after all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment