This past Tuesday and Wednesday were normal days for us. Wednesday and Thursday Daniel went to daycare and did well. Thursday night my brother kindly watched Daniel for me while I went to a 'Ladies Night Out and Norwex Party' that a gal in our ward hosted. It was a fun night out, and I got to meet and visit with a few sisters that I had never met yet in our ward! Lots of fun! Friday after I got off of work, me, Daniel, my mom, and my nieces loaded up into my mom's van and drove over to my brother's work to meet him, then walked up to main street to look at Bountiful's Main Street Sidewalk Chalk Festival that was going on. It was lots of fun to see all the various drawings and Daniel just enjoyed being pushed around in his little car. As we were dropping my brother and his family off, Daniel spotted Great Grandma and Grandpa Walker outside on their patio, so my mom dropped us and his car there, and me and my brother's family visited with Grandma and Grandpa Walker for quite a while, and my brother kindly invited me and Daniel to join his family for dinner and we had a fun 'Pizza Picnic' on the lawn. Saturday Daniel woke up with a slight fever, so I gave him some medicine and a little after eleven Daniel and I headed to a baby shower for one of my cousin's wives, my Mom met us there. We had a good time visiting with various of my Dad's aunts, and some of my cousins! Daniel and I left early though, because he was getting tired and cranky. Sunday, when I went to get Daniel up from his nap to get ready for church he had thrown up EVERYWHERE! :( So, I threw his bedding and pajamas in the wash, changed him, gave him something to drink, laid him back down, and my mom graciously listened for him while I went to Sunday School and Relief Society. Both of which were wonderful lessons. After church, we had my sister's birthday dinner, and cookies and ice cream. (Which Daniel promptly threw up), so I cleaned him up and put him to bed and am praying that this bug he has runs it's course quickly!! It's no fun seeing him sick and unhappy.
Here are a few pictures of what Daniel and Ivan tormenting each other, playing together
He loves bringing me his books and is getting really good at pointing different things out to me
And a few other random pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment