Tuesday, May 27, 2014

2 Year Wellness Visit

Daniel had his 2 year wellness visit today and it went pretty well.

His official stats were

Weight 29.8 lbs 72%
Height 35.0 Inches 67%
Head 18.9 Inches 32%

He is an average boy with a smaller head. Developmentally he is doing well. I discussed my concerns of his sickness issue but she said it's a bug that's been going around and generally runs it's course in 10-14 days, so we should be at the tail end of it.  I hope!  She also asked how he and I were doing in regards to Eric's sudden passing, and we had a chat about that for a little bit. It was a good appointment. Mostly I am glad Daniel is developing as he should and is on track, now I just hope this bug really does go away in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment