Daniel enjoying the animals at the fair
The fun train ride!
Daniel had lots of fun but we had to leave early to let Daniel have a nap before we got ready and headed out with my mom out to Valley Fair mall to have Daniel's second birthday and our "family" pictures taken. It hit me kinda hard with the realization that though our family is eternal...my little family here on earth is 2 not 3. It was one of those moments that I am sadly learning to deal with. Anyway, though Daniel was a pill, we got some super cute pictures! Then me, Daniel, and my mom wandered through the mall for a little bit before coming back home.
Sunday was Mother's day. My brother made me pancakes :D and Eric's parents were gracious enough to come pick up me and Daniel to go to a mother's day luncheon with family. It was lots of fun to visit and I got a cute embroidered towel and towel hanger from Linda. I love it! After visiting and eating, they brought us home, where we got to talk to my sister who is on her mission. That was so much fun! Daniel gave me a cute mother's day card and navy capris and a cute dark blue top (via my mom) for mother's day. It was perfect! I am so grateful to be Daniel's mother! I love him more than I could ever put into words! It was a wonderful day!!
Today at the thoughtful invitation of Eric's cousin's wife, Daniel and I went with her and her two kids out to This is The Place Park to see more baby animals which Daniel loved and we just had fun wandering the park letting the kids play and Melinda and I had a good visit! I was very appreciative of her invitation as it was so very nice to get out of the house with Daniel and do something fun! Melinda was nice enough to send me some pictures she took of our fun at the animal farm!
I have been very humbled lately with all the blessings that I have been given recently! I am grateful that I was provided the means to be able to cut back on work to 3 days a week so I can spend more time with my wonderful son! Daniel now goes to a daycare 2 times a week while I work (and is loving it!) and one day my mom watches him. It is so fun to see how much he is growing and learning!









No comments:
Post a Comment