Friday, December 7, 2012

Daniel's New Tricks!


 Daniel has two new tricks that he is learning! One he has mastered completely, the other is still coming along.   But I wanted to show them off anyway!

Trick Number 1:  Feeding Himself



He loves his new sippy cups, he will not take a bottle at all now.
 
 
 
New trick number 2! Sitting up by himself! He doesn't love doing it and right now will only sit up for a few seconds at a time by himself, but I'll take it! I really love his expression in this first picture, it looks like he got caught doing something wrong! (He also reminds me a lot of his cousin, Devin in the first picture)....
 
 
 




I love my little monkey boy!!





2 comments:

Julie said...

The days my first two learned to hold their own bottles were two of the best days of my life! I am impressed he will take a sippy--Ezra is 20 months and still fighting them!

Jen Holbrook said...

He was fighting to hold the bottle and was getting mad that he couldn't hold it by himself, I finally remembered I had been given a sippy cup with handles so we tried that and he hasn't looked back. He will not take a bottle at all now!

Post a Comment