Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve!!

We had a great Christmas Eve! We started by packing and heading up to Clearfield for Christmas Eve with Eric's parents. We had a traditional southern breakfast of grits, ham, toast, hush puppies, and shrimp jambayla. It was really yummy!



  Then we dove into presents. Daniel got a fun car and wand that when you wave it it makes the car move from his Aunt and Uncle, he got an AMAZING exersaucer from his Nana and Papa that he loves, pajamas, a few books, and some other little things. Eric got a gift card to Men's Warehouse for pants, pajamas, a book, and some other little things. I got pajamas, slippers, some money, and a kindle gift card! Tony and Anni gave us a gift card to Megaplex and an evening of babysitting to go with it : )!! Super excited for that!! It was a great evening.







Daniel with his "stocking stuff".


Eric opening his stocking stuff.

He wants to take a picture!

Playing with his book.


Slipper's from the elves!

My new pajamas from the elves!

Eric's hiding behind his new pj shirt!

Daniel's awesome new exersaucer!!

He loves it!

It has monkeys!!

Being held by his Nana! (I love his Santa bum!)


Then it was off to my parents house and we opened our "pixie" presents, I got slipper socks, a big bag of peanut butter m&m's, and an evening of babysitting from my brother Eric, and my husband Eric got a nice shirt and tie set! It was a fun evening, but we headed out about 630 so we could put Daniel into his new cute pajamas and into bed on time! Merry Christmas tomorrow everyone!! 

I didn't take any pictures at my parents since we will be back there tomorrow so I will take them then. AND while we were up at Eric's parents today, Daniel rolled himself from his back to his front! I was so super excited! He has been pretty good at rolling from front to back, but today was the first time he rolled from his back to his front!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment