Monday, December 3, 2012

A great (accidental) Family Night!

So Eric put up the tree today when he got off of work and we were going to decorate it tonight but we have a section of lights out so hopefully tomorrow we will be able to get it decorated.  But, we had a great "accidental" family night tonight!

We went to Colonial Square to the Hallmark Store to get Daniel's "First Christmas" Ornament and when we got there, they were doing their "Christmas on 2600". So after we picked up the ornament at the store we got the stroller out of the car and wandered the square. They had a horse sleigh ride and music playing and had goodies and other fun things about. Eric and I had fun looking at everything and Daniel really enjoyed being pushed around in the stroller. It was a wonderful afternoon out and fun impromptu thing to enjoy! It was so much fun.

Since we weren't planning on doing this I didn't have the camera so I don't have any pictures of our fun afternoon, but here are some others of Daniel I have taken recently.

The first ones are of Daniel getting lessons from his Daddy on how to use a mouse....





Showing off his flexibility by grabbing his foot!



Tired of pictures..

No comments:

Post a Comment