Monday, September 10, 2012

Some fun stuff and pictures...

So last Friday on the 7th I worked my last day of work. It was such a nice feeling.  It will be really nice because now Daniel will not have to be shipped off to different locations, but will be at home with me!  Then Saturday, Eric and I dropped Daniel off in Clearfield and then went to Desert Star and saw Wicked-Er.  It was hilarious, as always and a nice time with just the two of us. Then we drove back up to Clearfield and visited until Anni (my sister-in-law) and her family got there, then we all went out to Olive Garden to celebrate her birthday!  It was such a fun time there, and Daniel behaved pretty well the entire time!

Sunday, Eric stayed home with Daniel because 1pm has become his nap time,and I had to go teach my primary class, which went...okay, the kids are mostly good but sometimes can be trying. We came home then headed back up to Clearfield to visit and celebrate September birthday's with his family, which was a fun time visiting.  That should catch you up with us, so here are some pictures.

Playing with my good friend, Katie!

Smiling!

Playing with our feet! It's kinda fun!

Drooling on Dad!

Playing with our feet again!" I kind of like these two things down here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment