Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A busy Wednesday!

Today was a busy, but good day! My friend Jen came by at 8:30 and we headed up to pick tomatoes with her sister-in-law and her friend. Once that was done, we headed to her house so we could turn those tomatoes into home-made salsa!
Daniel was very good today, and happily took a 3 hour nap this afternoon while we were busy making and canning salsa! It was a lot of work, (took most of the day) but it was a lot of fun and I have five jars of salsa on my cupboard shelf that I helped make! It was lots of fun! Here are some pictures of the process! And a fun picture of Eric and Daniel after Daniel spit up all over him!
My friend, Jenn.
Stirring the pot!
Adding more water to the jars.
The Jars lined up, ready for lids and rims!
Adding yet more water!
Waiting for it to boil!
Daniel: "Dad forgot the burp cloth, so I just used him!"

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm impressed, Jen. Hope the salsa is delicious! Daniel is getting so big!

Post a Comment