Monday, September 17, 2012

Fun at the Zoo!


I meant to get this posted yesterday, but didn't end up getting it done yesterday. So Saturday was my mother-in-laws work party at the zoo!  We met up with them at the zoo at about 330 4pmish and got lunch then met up with Tony, Anni, Elizabeth, and Devin when they got there.  We then went and looked at their new exhibit, I can't remember what it is called and went and looked at some other animals.  About 6pmish Daniel was pretty much done, so Eric and I headed home, but it was a fun afternoon at the zoo!

 And then on Sunday, Eric and I both got new callings!  I was released from primary, Eric is the new Cubmaster and I am the Wolf leader. It is a little daunting to me, but it should be tons of fun, we're both excited.

Daniel is growing a lot, and doing well. He is a very social, happy baby, most of the time.  He likes being around other people and is starting to smile when they talk to him.  He is gettting so big and cute and I just love him to pieces. 

 Almost forgot our car died Thursday night, but we got it fixed Friday, and we borrowed my in-laws car until we got ours back, that was not a fun adventure, but at least we had the money put away to be able to get it repaired quickly. The fuel pump went out on it. Pictures will come later.



No comments:

Post a Comment